Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cute Kitchen Gadgets!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You're not going to believe this, but at Walmart last night, at the end of the plastic summertime dishes aisle, they had AG sized gadgets! They are adorable! Admittedly they're best for AGT, but we'll have fun using them with other dolls anyway. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    There is a tea strainer, whisk, flat grater, pizza cutter, sifter, tongs, 2 plastic funnels, ladle and a couple others. I didn't buy the ones I thought were dangerous for my dd's (like the pizza cutter) because they really work, but now I'm tempted to go back and buy those and just keep them in the kitchen for b'day parties!

    They're made by Acme international (reminds me of Wyle E Coyote).

    The tongs, ladle and grater are my favorites. The ladle is even curved at the top so it can hang on the doll's hand!

    I don't know if all Walmarts will have them, but it's worth a look the next time you're there! These would make great party favors, too!

    Have fun shopping! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 08, 2005 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Lissiefan ]</font>

  2. #2
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the info! I'll have to check and see if we have them here.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member acorniv's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen them too - very cute for AGOT and some can be used for Molly or Kit. I've seen them in other stores too.

    Has anyone gotten those copper utensils that Tuesday Morning has in their kitchen aisle? You get a set of, I think 4 on a copper rod. They are nicely made and more vintage looking, but we thought were maybe too big. Any thoughts?

    If they are perfect, maybe you'd better not tell me, LOL - our kitchen needs a pantry and more cabinets.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are these magnets or just mini gadgets?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just mini gadgets! My girls are thrilled!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Popsie, I saw those copper ones at Tuesday morning last year but I passed because I thought they were too large. JMO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •